Circular gouache painting that's part of the #apaintingaday 2020 project! The original was painted with gouache.
In-Studio made limited edition art print on 90% bamboo paper. 3 differens sizes, with the artwork placed in the center. Prints are coated with with a special varnish. There's a limited edition available of each size - once they're all sold they won't return! All prints are signed & numbered by hand.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
Return to nature | fine-art print
about the piece
This piece is inspired by a wild camping trip to Sweden. We found our very first spot after a looong, nightly drive. We set up our tents as the sun came up and the lake was smooth like a mirror. This painting features my sister washing some vegetables in the clear water.