Glad it rained | fine-art bamboo print
In-studio printed limited edition art print of a Dutch landscape on 90% bamboo paper. A5 size and with a border. The original artwork was created with watercolors and embroidery threads and is titled 'Glad it rained'.
About the paper:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
about the piece
I painted this one referencing photo's from a hike at 'de Oostvaardersplassen' in the Netherlands. A very peaceful painting with warm oranges, reds and yellows but with a colder violet base. The title comes from James Vincent McMorrow's song 'Glad it's raining'. The moment I walked through those lush fields, forests and lakesides was after a big rain after a long period of drought in the area. This song sung through my head during the painting process. 🌾