This path that I've taken | Limited edition fine-art print A4
Prints are such a wonderful way to spruce up your surroundings! Each of the prints leaving the studio are carefully selected, tested, color proofed and hand numbered and signed. I print them myself in my studio, which makes the process so much more intimate! It allows me to constantly compare the print to the original piece during the fine-tuning process, resulting in prints that look like real paintings!
'This path that I've taken' is a painting from the Phosphene collection. Inspiration was drawn from my travels to Iceland and the song 'A trick of the light' by the villagers.
These prints are limited edition: only 15 prints will be made of it and then never again! They're 29.7 by 210 cm.
About the paper:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
about the piece
"Come and enter into the mystery,
to be surprised by the hope you find."
"It's time that I let go
of things I can't control.
This path that I've taken, is the only one I know.
Well I've come so far to get here,
and I've got so far to go
so I'll take what I can get, in matters of the soul."
- The villagers
Reference photo taken on our honeymoon to Iceland.