This study of 'The Old Hen's House' was originally drawn with a simple black fineliner, in my no-erase sketchbook, but is now available as a museum quality fine-art print in 3 different sizes! This shabby, but so characteristic little hut is Little My's (our home on wheels!) neighbor at the moment. The chicken have moved out - too drafty and easily accessible to preditors - but the little house is still there, and it's been there for yeaaars. I'm kind of in love with it and smile every time I see the satellite - wondering what chickens would watch if they'd watch tv.
Our prints are all printed in our small studio in the Netherlands and we're pretty excited about our fine-art paper, here's why:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!