On the other end of fear | Limited edition fine-art print A4
Prints are such a wonderful way to spruce up your surroundings! Each of the prints leaving the studio are carefully selected, tested, color proofed and hand numbered and signed. I print them myself in my studio, which makes the process so much more intimate! It allows me to constantly compare the print to the original piece during the fine-tuning process, resulting in prints that look like real paintings!
These prints are limited edition: only 15 prints will be made of it and then never again! They're 29.7 by 210 cm.
About the paper:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
about the piece
'And on these days where your progress does not feel like very much and you find yourself wondering
if you will ever be enough,
remember that a few hundred nights ago
you were not sure you'd make it here - but here you are..
living and breathing on the other side of your fears."
- Morgan Harper Nichols
Torn between the familiar and the unknown.
Reference photo taken on our honeymoon to Iceland.