A3 (29,7 x 42 cm) only.
Ohh how lovely this hike was! We followed tiny paths on a small uninhabited island, surrounded by the soft crashing of waves. The rocks were the most beautiful colors, the small forest diverse and dense, with many low-hanging branches and the tiny paths invited us to play. Climb rocks, crawl to find a way through the branches, jump the path would continue a meter or so below and I felt just in awe of this small place where time seemed to stand still.
This is a limited edition fine-art print: only 50 will ever be printed. They're all signed and numbered too.
Our museum quality prints are all printed in our small studio in the Netherlands and we're pretty excited about our fine-art paper, here's why:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!