A cold sunrise | fine-art print
Circular gouache painting that's part of the #apaintingaday 2020 project! The original was painted with gouache.
In-studio, made limited edition art print on 90% bamboo paper. 20x20cm, 30x30cm or 29,7x42cm with the artwork placed in the center. It's been treated with a special varnish. There's a limited edition avaible of each size - once they're all sold they won't return! All prints are signed & numbered.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, warm-toned paper, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- environmentally friendly paper production!
How to frame
Option 1: find a circular frame that fits perfectly (rare find)
Option 2: find a frame (square or rectangle) that's around 12x12cm or (way) bigger, depening how much blank space you prefer. Stick the painting onto a backing paper, so the painting lays on top.
Option 3: find a frame and have a custom matte board cut. Just take the painting to a local framer and they'll know what to do! The framer sell frames too (more expensive), but you can bring your own frame too (many unique frames can be found at any thrift shop for example!)
about the piece
Inspired by our trip to Iceland. We ate our breakfast as the sun came up and seals splattered around and gathered around the rocks. Such a wonderful morning.